Friday, January 29, 2010

No Band With.

I am so sorry that I haven't posted anything in a long time! My family has almost run out of Band With. I am sure I spelled that wrong. I haven't been able to get on the computer for 3 days! I wonder how the cave men made it with out computers. I don't need to use the computers everyday or even every week. Its just nice to go look up something or check my email. So know that I am on the computer let me tell you all that as been going on around here.

Mess Around Ranch. That is what the name of our farm is and for good reason too! We just got two St. Bernard puppys! Not one but two! What is the matter with us! We were only going to get one but one puppy leads to another. The one was so sad to leave the other. So now we have four dogs on our farm. Can you belive it? When dad told mom that we got two she didn't belive him! At first she thought it was a joke. They are so cute! You got to love a St. Bernard!

Today me and my brother Josiah went with dad to town to go get parts for the deck. A few years back we went to Taekwondo and came home to see that the roof came in! Dad is fixing it right now! In town we got to buy some cool multi tools. I think we will use them a lot. 

Elijah just came in and he says he has had all he can take with Josiah's goats! I have had all I can take too! They are still out roaming free! They got out of the goat pen when we got all the snow. They were able to just climb over the gate! In one month they will have goat babys! We will also have sheep! That's the cool thing about my sheep at lambing time. They can have twins and triplets! We will have a lot! We will have to get rid of quite a few of them I bet. I have a number of sheep that I can keep. I will pass the line. We will eat them or sell them. Or trade them. My ram died a while back. I haven't found a new one yet. There are good things about my sheep and there are some really bad thing about my sheep. One of the really bad things about my sheep is when they stick there head through the fence is their horns get their heads stuck and they can't get out! I lost a sheep that way. She had a big crooked horn and she stuck it in the fence, triped and couldn't get back up. Some of them can't get their heads stuck because of their horns.

Its time to do chores and stuff. Me and Josiah have been milking the cow for the last five days, mom has been feeling sick. So we have been helping her out. I am going to end this post with a pitcure of the puppys. By the way, the puppys names are Lucy and Susan. Here they are! They are so cute!

2 comments:

  1. Oh! The puppies are so cute......

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and Joey are WONDERFUL milkers! Thanks for all of your help while I was feeling icky.

    ReplyDelete