Friday, January 1, 2010

Perpetuum Jazzile Africa

This is kind of a amazing video. Its kind of cool how they make all those sounds with no instruments! They almost have 7,000,000 views! Almost as much as the guys who wrote this song. I'm not saying that I love this song. Its just the ways these guys sing it that kind of make me want to watch it every now and again. The name Perpetuum Jazzile is a hard name to spell and find on youtube, when I do want to watch it. Here it is. Its kind of a cool video I think. You don't have to take my word for it though. Do comment. Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. you might want to shrink that video a little. all you have to do is go to posts, go to this post and click edit, then edit HTML go to where you see dimensions then make it 425 x 344. that's it!

    ReplyDelete