Friday, January 22, 2010

Sorry, moms computer broke.

I am so sorry that I haven't posted in a long time! My moms computer broke down and she has been using the netbook. I haven't gotten the chance to get online. I am not sure why moms computer broke. Mom thinks that it is because of this game we have been playing. I don't think so. Dad has been able to start the computer but sadly, all of the pictures and old emails on the computer are gone. Dad was able to fix it. He worked on it for many hours. Luckly dad has a job that has him working on computers so he kind of knew what he was doing. 9 out of 10 dads would of gave and and never of fixed it. But not my dad! He kept trying until he got it right!

Later dad is taking us bowling! He was going to do that when mom was in South Dakota with the little ones but mom didn't go because the weather was too bad. Dad is taking us anyway. Hopfully we will be able to sneak away with out the little ones seeing us. I think we are going soon so I should go get ready. We have some other stuff to do in town. We are going to stop and get Pirates Of The word I can't spell. Pirates Of The Caribbean. I had my cousin spell it for me. I am so into the computer game that I want to see the movie. So does everybody eles. I got to go and get it. I also have some books I need to turn in. We don't really rent movies but this is one of those times and one of those movies. Time to go! Bye. I hope I will be able to blog more and not be gone so long. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment