Saturday, January 2, 2010

Cleaning up the puzzles

To day I feel very very sick, and tonight I have to be a alter server for the first time. But I feel sick and I don't know if I will go. I really want to go to church though. My CCD teacher is giving me prizes (Movie tickets) if I go to church every week and if I don't miss a CCD class. I woke up and had half a jelly donut. Then I went out side and did all the chores. I came in to find a huge mess of puzzle pieces. Little brothers. So I've been spending a good part of the morning picking up the mess. We have a lot of puzzles! It is taking a long time! Mom said no computer or TV till its all picked up. But we've been working on it for a long time so she is being nice and is giving me 15. Thanks mom! I hope I get better soon! Tonight. Josiah and Elijah are so nice! They helped me with a lot of the chores this morning! We each have our own share of the chores. But we also like to help each other out. They helped me a lot! Since I have been feeling sick I don't think I could of done it with out them. Thank you guys! I don't know what's going to happen tonight. I will ether go to church or not. I really want to go though. I have been taking a lot of vitamin C. I only have 15 minutes so I should check me email. Then I have to go and clean some more. They don't pay me enough. They don't pay me at all! But that's OK. Its all worth it! Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment