Sunday, January 10, 2010

pain

Pain hurts! We all know what pain is. Today I have been hurt. Sleding I almost broke my neck because Josiah's friend pushed me over the edge where I didn't want to go. He didn't want to go down it too! I hurt my self with a pen and steped on a sharp thing! Little siblings like to leave things around for you to step on! How do they know were I will step? My siblings are so spoiled! Right now they are playing PS2 at this time of night! They have been playing a lot today! I haven't played for a hour! Josiah's friend didn't leave untill dark so we were doing out side work in the dark! This morning I fell out of bed and hit my poor head on my alarm clock. Josiah's friend made a big mess at the pump out side when he was getting a drink and I tripped over it. That really hurt! I don't mean to complane, but it hurts! When I first started this post I was in tears! Dad comes home to night. I don't know if mom will let us stay up or not, I bet so. But if she does let us stay up till dad gets home then she will send us to bed. Tomorrow is a busy day. A lot more will happen tomorrow so I will be able to post more. Like I said, pain hurts! Like when you stub your toe the heater that somebody forgot to put back! Now that really hurts! I will go now and try to keep living. I think dad is back! Yes. Bye and good night! Comment on pain please! Let me know how you feel.

2 comments:

  1. Ouch! Sorry to hear that you are in pain. Hopefully today will be a better day. ;)

    ReplyDelete