Monday, January 4, 2010

Road trips

Do day I think we are going to buy a bale processer. Dad really wants one to speed up the work of feeding the cows in the winter. The bale processer is in the town were we got most of our bunnys. When we went to get our bunnys before they lost one and couldn't find it. But they just found it and we are going to get it on the way to the bale processer dad wants. We just went to look at on last week and he didn't buy it! It was a 8 hour ride and he had to drag the whole family into it! Here is what I think will happen when we get there. Dad will look at it for about a hour and then he will say that he wants to sleep on it. Then he gets home all wondering if he should buy it or not. Then in the morning he will call and say that he don't want to buy it. Then when he hangs up he will sigh and say that he should of buyed it. Its the same thing every time! It was the same thing with the land he went to look and and the same with that old tractor! Oh well. When we are in the car I just like to bring my MP3 player or a really good book. Right now I am reading the Lord Of The Rings. It is good but very diffrent from the movie. Then tomorrow dad wants to run down to Kansas to buy a baler! Where is he planing on puting all this stuff! Its just all a part of the messing around on the Mess Around Ranch! I am very glad that I live here and glad that I don't live in the city! I like to go on the road a lot with dad. I have been to the East coast and the West coast with just me and dad. That is fun because that means no school! Today we just got back into school. We have had a very long break and are ready to get back! My favorite thing in school is history. I like history! In a couple of weeks we are going up to south dakota to see my grandpa. My grandma just died in december and we are all very sad. Grandpa is up on his farm with nobody to keep him company. That will be fun! Has you can see we sure do get around! I hope dad buys that bale processer

No comments:

Post a Comment