Saturday, January 2, 2010

first time altar server.


Tonight I was an altar server for the first time. It was OK I guess. It made the mass seem to go quicker. I had a few parts when I messed up. But it wasn't to bad. In two weeks my little brother Josiah will be doing it. I think that for my first time and only practicing once, I did well. I'm still feeling sick but not as sick as before. I hope I will wake up feeling better! To all my readers I am very sorry for posting some of the star wars video that had some bad words in it. I didn't do a very good job viewing them. I'm sorry and I won't let it happen again. Thanks for still reading my blog! I like being a altar server.

3 comments:

  1. You did a fabulous job as an altar server. I was very proud! Your baby brother was very excited to have his big brother, Noah, helping Father with Mass.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, Noah! I'm sure you did a great job as an altar server. Even if you do mess up a bit no one usually notices. ;)

    ReplyDelete