Friday, January 8, 2010

Sorry

To all my readers. I am sorry that I have not posted for a while! I am more sorry for my self then I am for you because mom has been making me do writing work. If I blog a lot and a lot then that means less work. We have gotten snowed in again! Dad is stuck at home for a day or two untill the plows go by. But dad has a job that lets him work from home on his computer. So sometimes he is too busy to do anything. It has been so cold here! The other day it was over 30%F below zero! That is cold! If I had to chose to die from being so hot or freezing to death, I would chose to die of heat! I long for the heat! So does my dad! Last night we were sitting at the computer looking at all the pictures that we took in the Summer. The animals hate the cold to. But they are strong! They always seem to get through it! I will keep writing more often so that I don't have to do more work then needs to be done. I really don't know what to post about so I am posting this sorry post. I hope I can come up with something!

3 comments:

  1. Moms can be so mean, can't they?! :)

    Double-check your post to make sure you're not posting "as" when you mean "has," please.

    You know, a certain comedian became very, very famous and starred in his own tv show because he got really good at writing about a whole lot of nothing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude you are a really good writter! Keep up the good writting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you, too much cold and too much snow. It is fun to get snowed in though so you don't have to go to work. It sounds like you really like living in the country. You are a very good writer. I really enjoyed reading your blog! Sounds like you know your dad very well. You are very lucky to have such great parents, brothers and sister. I would love to come see your family and all your animals sometime. You look like a very good horseback rider too!

    ReplyDelete