Thursday, January 14, 2010

Freedom!

I'm free! My three day sentence is over! I got in trouble a few days back and I lost computer games for 3 days witch is not so bad. It is not bad at all! I just started playing on pirates online. I like the game a lot! Mom is liking this because I have been waking up really early in the morning and doing all my chorses and getting all my school work done so that we can play. The game is so hard! Ever key on the key board means something! Me, and my two brothers have to share some of the keys! We work togerher to play the game. I am not that much of a gamer though. I would much rather play outside with the animals!

Soon we will have baby sheep and baby goats! I am happy for them! They will lamb and kid in March! I will post lots of pictures! The weather has been really nice for them!

Sorry! My little brother needs me and mom is out milking! I have to go! I am in charge of the little ones when mom is out milking. So sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment