Sunday, January 3, 2010

Just another day...

To day was just another day at the mess around ranch. We went sledding in the pasture. It was fun! Until dad left us! He thought that we would want to stay longer and walk up. We didn't! We had to walk all the way up in the thick snow. And to top that off dad just got a new bull! We met up with him but we didn't give him any lip. We just went around the fence. When we got up we did the work and then went inside. By that time it was dark out.

A couple years back we had our basement flooded! Now its dripping some more water down there. But my dad is a man of many talents! He is working on it. He found out what was the problem and where it was coming from! He is a great dad!

Soon I will be a star! I am getting better at my electric guitar! I don't know if I will become a great rock star any time soon if not at all. I don't even think I want to by a great rock star. How do you go to the bath room in public? You walk in and everybody is like its him! That would not be an easy thing! But I am getting better. Day by day.

All of the animals hate the cold! So do I! I can't wait for Spring! Then I will have some sheep lambing! Since its so cold out I can't ride the horse Fancy. I don't think I will be able to ride her again until Spring! That is a sad thing.

I'm feeling much better then I did yesterday! I am very glad! But I am still tired! I will go to bed soon. I may be better but I'm still tired! I got to sleep in today and that was nice! You don't get to do that often! But tomorrow is a Monday and I think that means school. We have had a big break from it! I am a home schooled boy and I like it! To end this post I will put this funny video out with no bad words! No bad words! I just want to make that clear. Hope you like it!



No comments:

Post a Comment