Friday, January 15, 2010

Week end field trip is here.

Today I get to go away from home for the night and most of Saturday with my friend. I think I will have fun. I will be back late Saturday night so I will not be able to blog until then. My friend isn't Catholic like me, which is fine. But I will miss Josiah serve for the first time. And then I will have to go to church Sunday. My CCD teacher is giving us movie tickets if we never miss church this year. I already have three! I am in high school CCD this year. This year I have a guy teaching my class. I think he is a better teacher then anyone else that ever taught me.

Josiah and Elijah will have to do all my chores when I'm gone. I think they can do it. I will only be gone for one night which is no big deal. Last year I went up to my grandma and grandpa's house for about a week! They were able to do it then. But I have a lot more animals then I did then!

 I am just blogging now so I don't have to worry about it later. I just woke up and I have to do chores and eat. I will let you know how it was. I leave at 4:00. Then I have to help watch his siblings. His parents are going to a party. After that we go for a short ride to sleep over at a Pastor's house. Then we go to the park Saturday. It is going to be a long drive there and then back. I will let you know how it was when I get back.

2 comments:

  1. Dude have a good time! Catch you when your back.
    Have Fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun on your field trip weekend. I hope you found the black bunny.

    ReplyDelete