Monday, January 11, 2010

I'm sorry that I made this post so slopy! I would fix it if I had the time.

I will be a slop. Went to see the nice old people today. The buiding flooded. Didn't know what to talk about. They couldn't hear us so what is the point? Lost all computer games. Had to eat the same food for lunch that I had for dinner last night. I am a bad speller we all know. I have to think of something to post or I will have to do writing in school work. I don't know what to post that is Ok. I am out of videos. Mom just turned on her music God help me! Well, I guess this is a post. I don't know. The sheep are the same. Can't wait for them to lamb. When I post this out mom will go and see it and say I did a slopy job or I didn't spell very well. Sorry mom. I don't know what to post about. Nothing happens in winter! In the summer time my blog would be so full! Oh well. I think this is a post. It isin't a very good one. I lost my computer games cause of two words. You stink. I wrote them down on a block. I didn't get to finish! Lilli took it from me and showed it to mom! That is how it happend! I didn't finish! I don't think anyone will belive me but I will say it. I was going to say, You stink Noah, take a shower! Honest! Mom is going to read this. I don't know what she will say. She won't belive me anyway. Sorry I was a slop. Sorry that I can't spell! Sorry. And so ends the day of No Title. Good bye. I really do need a shower! The old people are so nice and I wish that their home didn't flood! They couldn't hear us because of all the fans they had on trying to dry the place! I showed them some of my sheep wool. I will post some pictures tomorow as a follow up on this post. They are on mom's computer. Sorry I was a slop. Good night. At least I have my MP3 player. I don't know if I like my guitar or my mp3 player better. Oh well. I need to go play guitar. I haven't played yet today! Dad likes it when I play it. Got to go. Bye.

3 comments: