Monday, January 18, 2010

Monday

Well, I am back from my trip and I had a lot of fun! Josiah and Elijah were able to do all my chores! I am having a moment or two from mom to blog and check my email and stuff.

Later today we are going to town to get my little brother Matthais a big boy bed. He wants to be just like is big brothers! He wants to sleep in a big boy bed! He even wants to go out and do chores with us! He is very funny! He also likes Keith Urban just like me! I will let him use my MP3 player.

Last night we went to the new Subway they have in Fullerton. It was ok I guess. I had a foot long. But they didn't put very much food on it. There was more bread then anything! They must have orders from there boss not to put to much on. Oh well. It was ok. Subway is a good place to eat at!

This week end mom is leaving to go see grandpa and is leaving us with dad! Dad is going to take us swiming or bowling or maybe ice skating! Dad likes to take us places. I still need to find somebody to go to the movies with me. I got three. Maybe dad will take me.

I think I should go find out when we are going to town. I just hope we get back before dark! I hate doing chores in the dark! That is how the black bunnys keep getting out! We can't see anything! I also think I have more school to do. Dad is switching his work days this week. So he is only home for two days! Then he will be gone again. I wish his job was closer! Oh well. I need to go Google something. My time is almost up.

Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment