Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Goats

We just got baby goats at the mess around ranch. I thought I should post some pictures of them. I am sorry I haven't posted anything for a long time. Everytime something cool happens around here my mom will quickly go and post it on Facebook and Twitter. All the people who know about my blog know that my mom is on Facebook. Next month I will be 13 and then I can have a Facebook and Twitter. Anyway, we are almost done with the sheep lambing. I only have three left. I have to make this a short post cause I have a lot of school work to do. I will post again later today and put out more pictures of my sheep. Here are some pictures of the new baby goats. My brother is very happy!
We have two sets of goat twins. I can't tell them apart! My brother can. He's the goat guy and I'm the sheep guy. I will have better pictures later.






2 comments:

  1. They're so cute! I'm really glad there was at least the one doeling born, and I'm really glad our animals have such good caretakers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so adorable! Thanks for posting pictures. =D

    ReplyDelete