Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Whats been happening in the last week.

Well, so much for blogging everyday...

It has been a week since I have blogged! We are always busy at the Mess Around Ranch. In this post I am going to cover the two major things that has happened this past week.

If you read my post a few weeks ago on how well my lambing year went, it just got better. Last week I woke up and found a new lamb on the ground. I was so amazed! It was a little lamb. The smallest one out there. That's how I knew it was new. The mother of this lamb I did not think was going to lamb. She was a very small ewe to be having a lamb. But she did. So I but her into a lambing pen with her lamb, her lamb was a ewe. So then I went inside and marked 1 more ewe on my lambing chart. Everyone was very surprised too. Nobody though she was going to lamb.

The other thing... There is no other thing. I was going to talk about the farm house but then I remembered that I already told you all about it in my other post. Dad may have found somebody who will want to rent it from him. But we are still waiting for the person to move out first. All the animals are doing fine. I am going to shear my sheep next week. I will put lots of new pictures of them then. By the way, here is a picture of my new lamb. Its not a very good picture, its really hard to take a good picture of a animal when they are moving.

This was a really short post, but I had to put something out to keep my blog updated. Next week a lot more will be going on. I will put more pictures out soon. I just got a new high speed computer. I am able to download more pictures now. Its time to eat and I'm hungry. Thanks for reading.


Timber Creek Kid.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on a great lambing season! I'm looking forward to hearing about shearing this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well good to hear you had a good lambing season.
    Good luck and be safe.

    CoolDude

    ReplyDelete