Monday, April 12, 2010

Back to Bloging.

Well, I haven't blogged in a long long time. I've just been so busy these past 2 weeks. I just turned 13 on Wednesday so now I'm a teenager. Since I need to blog more often and since I keep forgetting, mom told me that if I don't start blogging again no computer entirely! So I need to start waking up early in the morning to blog before anyone else comes down. There are just to many distractions during the day time.

I was going to wake up this morning, but everybody got sick the night before. We're not really sure what it is we caught but its pretty bad. We were suppose to have company come out today, (Another home school family) but mom is going to call in sick. Please forgive my poor writing. Its so hard to write when everybody is coiffing in the back round.

All the animals are doing great as always. The sheep are staying in and the pigs keep getting out. The Goats are as stubborn as ever. I can't wait for out milk cow Midnight to calf. She gives us the most milk. I can't wait to make cheese and butter again. But right now we do not have the milk. It seems like it has been a while since I posted any pictures out. I don't have any handy at the moment but I promise I will put some out tomorrow. Hopefully I will be feeling better tomorrow.

Last Saturday dad went to look at some land for sale. He took us with him and he bout it. 77 acres of land with a nice house on it. Dad is planning on putting some cows out on it. I don't know what he will do with the house. But since I'm the oldest I get first pics when I move out. Dad said he could let us live on land that he owns. (Until we get out own)


I am so sorry but I am feeling really bad right now. I will post more tomorrow when I am feeling better. I am going to blog everyday or I don't get computer that day. That is the new deal. Tomorrow I will put pictures out of all the animals. I am going to go and do chores. Wish me luck! Sorry this post was sloppy. I'm sure you know what its like to be sick.


Hey. Since I just turned 13 I was able to join Face Book and Twitter. If you want to follow me on twitter my twitter name is TankandHenry. If you want to follow me on Face Book my name is Noah Spagnotti. Please send a message so I can know who you are. I am going to go get some fresh air. Hope that helps!

Timber Creek Kid.

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry to hear that your family is sick! =( Get well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to say....It sounds like you and your family has it going on there at the Mess Around Ranch. Good luck with the new land purches.

    Take care,
    Cool Dude.

    ReplyDelete