Monday, February 15, 2010

Past weeks up date.

I lot has happend in this past week here at the mess around ranch.

Last week dad took us swiming again. The whole family went swiming. I am a pretty good swimer. I will go out all the way to 7 foot and jump in. I can float on my back, tread water, and pick up rings at the bottom. The one thing that I hate about swiming is when you first get in the pool. Its so cold at first! Some of the time we will just hop in with out a second though. We get in and start shouting how cold it is! I think swiming is a very fun sport. I also think that everybody should take the time to learn how to swim. You never know when you might have to get wet. If you know how to float, you should be Ok.

Every family has to make decisions right? They have to decide how much they want to pay on the gas bill each month. They have to decide if they are going to get that car loan or not, and they need to decide which road to take to work!

My dad got up this morning at 4:30 to go to work like he always does. He gets ready to go to work and tells mom good bye. And as he walks out the door. He fails to hear her say which roads not to take. My dad got stuck in the for 2:30 hours this morning because he didn't hear mom. Us Spagnottis like to take short cuts if possible, especially dad. He wanted to take the quickist roads to get to work. I don't really see why he would want to get to work so bad. He says he would rather stay home then go to work. But quick isn't always best. Anyway, he got stuck in the ditch for a long time and had to have to plow come and get him back. He's always telling us that he never eats the ditch. I guess that he isn't always right. No ones always right dad! Dad was able to get out of the ditch and was able to get to work. But he was late.

If you want to get a puppy you will need to give it lots of care. But if your going to get two puppys, you better know what your getting your selfs into! For about 3 weeks we have had two new animals on the farm. Our S.B puppys Susan and Lucy. If you saw my first post on them you saw the cute picture of them. They have been doing well on the farm, but they keep getting out of there pen! We keep them by the duck pen so they can get to know the ducks. But they won't stay in the pen. We let them out to play when we are doing chores and let them run around and play have fun. I don't know why they keep getting out. I few nights age we didn't put them away until late, we went out and we couldn't find them. We looked all over the place but didn't see the puppys. Then we looked in there kennel and there they were. So we shut the door and wired it up and then they started crying. You know, the sound puppys make when they get sad or scared. They were in there sleeping with the kennel door open, and then we close it and they get all sad. I guess just knowing that they could walk out and be free was a nice feeling for them. Its not nice to be traped in a kennel. We let them run a lot and give them lots of love and care everyday. They also get along great with our other two dogs, Marry and Abby. Its so much fun to watch them play.

I have to go and work on school work. School work has been going well for me. History is my favorte thing to do. I like having my parents for teachers. I'm not quite done with todays school yet, I still have to do history. I better go and do that now.

1 comment:

  1. Mr. Timber Creek Kid,

    Wow... this post made me laugh very hard, execllent job writting it. Now for the record.... I'm thinking your All knowing Father DID not eat the ditch! He was just stuck in a snow drift in the middle of the road.
    Good luck and be safe! Take care...

    ReplyDelete