Wednesday, February 10, 2010

another cold sleepless day.

So far today I have hurt my finger and stubbed my toe. I have gotten bit in the but twice by the goats. And its freezing cold out!

It seems that its the same thing every day! You never know what's going to happen at the mess around ranch! Everyday its something diffrent. Today I was woke up by Josiah, Elijah and Mattias. Elijah had my alarm clock. Mattais had a shaker at my head and Josiah kept yelling at my head to wake up! the day before the day before that Josiah spooked me and I fell out of bed! Two nights ago when I was trying to sleep I couldn't cause mom was playing music down stairs! I have very good ears when it comes to music. She was playing a Rascal Flatts CD. I could make out every word in the songs. Last night has been the worst night yet! Josiah and Elijah kept snoring so loud! Elijah would snore and then take a break. Has he was taking his break Josiah would snore. Then Elijah. I know this because I went up to there face to check if they were pulling my leg. They were really asleep! I think I am the only one on the farm that doesn't get good sleep! I need my sleep. If you don't have you health then you don't have nothing! Oh well. What are you going to do about it? Nothing. I just am used to living with it.

Dad gets home tonight. I bet we will be in bed before he gets back. But that doesn't mean we will be asleep! Last time he came home late and we were in bed we all went down stairs to see him. We wish dad could work closer to home and be home all the time. He says it maybe a while until he can quite his job. Or get fired. I think he will get fired before he quites! Dad got a electric guitar for his birth day. This week I hope we get a chance to play together. Dad's busy a lot. He has to feed his cows and work and tractors or other things. He's thinking about buying some more cows. That would be fine with me. The thing I love most about dad's cows are when they calf. But that won't be for a while.

We had to milk again today. The thing I love about milking is what I get in reward. I don't mind milking now and then. But me and Josiah have about taken over all the milking! We have just switched to milking every other day. So the day after tomorrow I will most likely have to milk. I'm going to end this post and go play with my sibblings. I think they need me. They do need me. Moms working on the computer and needs us to be some where else. OK mom.

2 comments:

  1. This post made me laugh, Noah! I especially laughed at your brothers taking turns snoring to keep you awake. :)

    I was playing Rascall Flatts SO QUIETLY! Are you sure you didn't have your MP3 player playing the same CD I was listening to downstairs?! ;)

    Thanks for helping me with your siblings. I don't have fun trying to balance my checkbook when I get interrupted and can't make the numbers work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you can get a good night sleep soon, Noah. Maybe if you go to bed shortly before Josiah and Elijah you can get to sleep before they do so they won't wake you up. ;)

    ReplyDelete