Thursday, December 31, 2009

Welcome to my blog!

Hi! Welcome to my blog! My name is Noah and I live at Timber Creek. I have many kinds of animals that I will post on my blog. I love music and I love to write. I will post pictures of all my animals and I may put out some videos. I may not be the best speller in the world and I may not be the grammar king. But I will do my best and it will be good. I would like it if you would please leave me comments so that I can know if anybody is reading my blog. I also like to listen to Keith Urban and Rascal Flatts. I will have some music playing soon. Feel free to check out my blog and keep coming back for updates. I hope that you will like it!

3 comments:

  1. Wow cool pictures good job taken them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Noah!
    Nice to see you finally got a blog! Way to go! I look forward to more updates.

    P.S. Keith Urban and Rascal Flatts are the best! =D

    -Cassie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you like it. You like Keith Urban to? Cool!

    ReplyDelete