Thursday, December 31, 2009

Jacob sheep

I have many many different kinds of animals on the farm. One kind that I own is my Jacob Sheep. Jacob sheep Can have 2 4 or even 6 horns! They are black and white spotted and have a lot of wool. Jacob sheep first came from Syria. They are a breed that can have many lambs in one go. Twins or triplets. They are a really good breed of sheep for people who don't know much about sheep because they very hardy and strong. They don't die easy. But because of all the horns they have they sometimes run out of room on their head and they end up with split eye lids. Here are some pictures of a few of my sheep. Hope you like it! Don't forget to comment!





1 comment:

  1. Nice looking Jacob sheep. I would love to see them someday. Kathy Meyer

    ReplyDelete